If a girl was in a playful mode and being cute, why wasn't the guy being playful?

He just looked really really uncomfortable, and wouldn't look at me :(

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Not interested. Distracted. Shy.

There are any number of reasons.

Keep trying I say.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to say without knowing the context of the situation. For example, where were you/what were you doing/how do you know him/how WELL do you know him/what kind of mood was he in? etc.

More than likely he was just feeling or serious or honestly, just not interested. Although, like I said before, that would be impossible to gauge based on your brief question.

• lol I don't know him well, he looked like he was in a serious mood.

I think the way I know him in iteslf serious, so he was surprised by why I was being playful