Girls, how long is too long?

It seems a lot of girls, if not most, really do enjoy knowing that a guy is interested in her boobs at least a little... but how long is too long for him to look? What is the time frame of boob-appreciation that would satisfy you? Long enough for you to feel good about them, but short enough to not be awkward or creepy or whatever. How long?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just glance to where she notices and DON'T stare for any amount of time. That is rude/creepy. Try looking at her face before and afterward too so she doesn't feel like a piece of meat.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Just a small glance. Then it's weird. Like... a second at the most. Unless I'm not paying attention, then he can look until I notice. My guy really doesn't look much and that's great to me, but when I wear a dress (not very often AT ALL. Only for band and church stuff) he stares at me a lot--not just at the chest area. I've gotten used to it. I stare at him, too, so it's only fair.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont think I would really mind a certain amount of time. If it a guy that im "talking" to and the feeling is mutual it would be a compliment for staring to go for at the most the extreme most 2 minutes no more no less

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe long enough for us to notice, but not too long that its starting to get creepy. I don't really know how long it would be for us to notice

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 10 sec is my tops. No longer than ten seconds then it gets awkward.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes