Girls, how long is too long?

It seems a lot of girls, if not most, really do enjoy knowing that a guy is interested in her boobs at least a little... but how long is too long for him to look? What is the time frame of boob-appreciation that would satisfy you? Long enough for you to feel good about them, but short enough to not be awkward or creepy or whatever. How long?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Just glance to where she notices and DON'T stare for any amount of time. That is rude/creepy. Try looking at her face before and afterward too so she doesn't feel like a piece of meat.