Why do guys suck at crying?

Why do we suck at crying?
Just to clarify not why guys cry but when guys actually cry on the rare occasion. why do we like gasp for air?

312

Most Helpful Girl

• Because from a very young age, guys are taught to be tough. They are the protectors and they are supposed to stay strong for others. Plus, women are more sensitive, hormonal, and emotional in general, so naturally we cry more.

I'm not generally a crier and I HATE crying in front of people, so I guess you could say I "suck at crying too." It's not just a gender thing, personality and upbringing play a huge role as well.

• Like guys grasp for air and snort it's awful. Girls are more pleasant criers

• Haha that made me laugh. I am NOT a pleasant crier though. I tend to bottle up my emotions until they explode and then it's UGLY.

Most Helpful Guy

• by the way you typed your question i thought you meant guys' cry sucks sound-wise :-P

waaaaaaaaaaah (crying sound)