Why do guys suck at crying?

Why do we suck at crying?
Updates:
Just to clarify not why guys cry but when guys actually cry on the rare occasion. why do we like gasp for air?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because from a very young age, guys are taught to be tough. They are the protectors and they are supposed to stay strong for others. Plus, women are more sensitive, hormonal, and emotional in general, so naturally we cry more.

I'm not generally a crier and I HATE crying in front of people, so I guess you could say I "suck at crying too." It's not just a gender thing, personality and upbringing play a huge role as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • Like guys grasp for air and snort it's awful. Girls are more pleasant criers

• Haha that made me laugh. I am NOT a pleasant crier though. I tend to bottle up my emotions until they explode and then it's UGLY.

Most Helpful Guy

• by the way you typed your question i thought you meant guys' cry sucks sound-wise :-P

waaaaaaaaaaah (crying sound)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 11

• I haven't noticed this, but then again I rarely see guys cry at all. If there is any truth to this, then maybe because guys repress the tears over the small things, so the only time we do cry is over something so big that we have to be in a far greater amount of pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Speak for yourself. I'm awesome at crying. I'm so awesome at crying I can't even contain myself.

mlpforums.com/.../...Belle%20-%20Manly%20Tears.png

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a social construction based on masculinity. A guy isn't allowed to cry because it's not manly and honestly it's effective. I haven't cried since I was seven years old and honestly I wish I could. I can't even remember how it feels to cry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's difficult for us genetically.
    by the way I have master's degree in crocodile tears. ;_;

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I knew what this question meant. I mean I get that you repeated it thrice, but that doesn't make it any clearer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Last I REALLY cried was about 5 months ago. Went through some mild depression. :( We don't suck at crying, bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they never pay attention in crying class.

What do you mean, "suck at crying?"

1|0
    0|0
  • Because we don't do it as often and because we have larger tear ducts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't cry...

It rains.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't suck at it, I just don't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because anger is more useful than despair.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes