Guys do you find it sexy when a hot girl wears a red dress?

Everyone makes a big deal about red being the sexiest most eye catching colour. Guys does it really make a difference?
  • Red is sexy
    Vote A
  • I hate red
    Vote B
  • Colour doesn't matter
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Scientific researches say wearing red colour makes you look more attractive, hotter, sexier to the opposite gender.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• It is more eye catching for sure, I know I wear a lot of red just to stand out. But It won't make me more attracted to you per say, but I will notice you at least, and likely think you are confident which is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red is sexy. I guess it depends on the girl. I find black to be my favourite... it seems to go with most women and is very sexy and classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • The color doesn't matter to much, men will simply find it attractive if it helps by complementing her figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really think its that hot when a girl wears a dress anyway. I like girls who dress up a bit, but not too dressy. Something like jeans or yoga pants with a cute sweater, or maybe a skirt with a denim or leather jacket. Now that's hot.

But as for the color, i don't even like red that much. I don't think it looks any better than any other color. It honestly depends on the girl. I think black looks good on almost anybody. But if she has nice blue eyes- blue would look good on her. Green eyes- green would look good on her. Amber eyes- orange or red would p

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not the sexiest but it is most certainly eye catching and attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • But her body must be perfect...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not, it might look good on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makine me eye contact

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like dresses, but I think it's sexy when a hot girl wears a red gym shorts ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course (I do)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes