Guy Hug problem? Can anyone help?

Okay so. there is my bestfriend who's a guy ! Who never hugs me when i ask if i could get one plus when i do hug him he always shooks me off or would never hug me back ! I love hugs you could say that im Olaf and i like warm hugs ! Plus He takes me as little sister and when i get close to him he always steps away but there is no romanctic feelings betweem us , we are just like real siblings ! He would never express his feelings for me as a best friend ! He always makes me give him advice and pack his gifts for his gf but he never got me anything, So does hates me? Or avoids me? Just maintain his close friendship with me because i do him favours and help with his personal life !
i sort of waved him goodbye ! I said you can't have your sister anymore so he was like why what ! He gave said that he loves his sister (me) and said that im his little princess and tried to crown me with plastic crown i bought for my female best friend who is his gf ! His grandma isn't well so i said contact me if you need any help and im still your friend! He said he doesn't want a friend he really wants me as sister so? But he only expresses his feeling if i emphasis or if i get angry ! HELP?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• meh, it's not really a big deal. you see, guys don't have the same notion of "just friends" as girls do. girls can be just friends with guys with no problem and do all sorts of stuff like going to a movie, shopping, having huge ass conversations etc without feeling anything more for the guy. (at least that's what happens most of the time)
    on the other hand, guys tend to do stuff and get presents only to people who matter to them like, a lot. so if you're a girl, and he has a girlfriend, and he doesn't plan on cheating or keeping you as a safety net chances are you don't mean too much to him, or at least not as much as his gf and he doesn't want to invest in your relationship because he knows he'll grow fond of you and he doesn't want that.

• So should i wave him goodbye?

• Actually i sort of did waved him goodbye ! I said you can't have your sister anymore so he was like why what ! He gave said that he loves his sister and said that im his little princess and tried to crown me with plastic crown i bought for my best friend who is my female best friend ! His grandma isn't well so i said contact me if you need any help and im still your friend! He said he doesn't want a friend he really wants me as sister so? But he only expresses his feeling if i emphasis or if i get real angry ! HELP?

• that's entirely up to you, if you think you're not getting anything good out of this relation then leave though it would be advisable to try to find out what's his take on all this (by talking to him directly) ;)

Most Helpful Girl