Guys, can you please explain this?

For example on Instagram and other social media websites, I notice a lot of guys follow and comment on girls that may have little clothing and almost seem to respect those girls which is fine and pay them a lot of attention, then I look at girls who seem to cover up and be more 'conservative' that may have more money and somewhat show that on their profile but don't attract as many men, definitely more women who are into fashion I guess? But I thought men liked women that 'cover up' kind of thing. Is there a reason behind it or just the way it is?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• The more scantly clad girls are seen as easier catches because they see to be giving it away for free. So the thought is "Why trouble with the other one who looks like more work when I could just get this one that is letting it all hang out right now?".

For a girlfriend, (insecure) guys want an untouched girlfriend. But just for flings or taking a stab at getting sex, they have no problem going for that easy looking girl.

• I need one more opinion so I can give this a best answer! Haha the struggle.. But seriously this is exact. Perfect.