Can a player fall in love?

So I know this guy who's a typical player, He's ridiculously good looking, basically could have any girl he wants. I hated him for a while because my friends were drooling over him and I thought he would hurt them. But then the douche started hitting on me. I got even more mad and ignored him. Yet he's been chasing me for three years and gets nervous around me, worries about his appearance, gets jealous of any guy I talk to and stares them down, and does anything to get my attention. What do guys think?
  • There's a possiblity..
  • Other (plz explain)
He (used to) brush up against me, now he just stands really close, has to walk by me or be in the same room i'm in, if i'm looking off into the distance he'll stand where i'm looking, if i'm talking to another guy he'll stand close to me and talk to him, when he sees me he'll fix his clothes, hair, try to talk to my friends, he asked about me, on and on... He's really determined lol

1110

Most Helpful Guy

• A player can fall in love, only after she is gone. So I recommend not wasting your time with a player. And he is only doing that because you are turning him down, once he has you he will treat like every other girl he's fucked over.