Guys would you wait for a girl?

if you liked a girl and wee two years older than her and she wasn't allowed to date until she was 18 would you wait for her

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably yes, if she's worth it. But what do you mean when you say ''date''? We can leave the sex aside but if I can't do any activities at all with her, how am I supposed to know if I really want her?

• like if you two were friends

• then yes. If she's really into me and shares same interests and hobbies with me then there is a lot to do during weekends and holidays. Its still a date for me. Nothing to wait for.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait for a girl 2 years for dating? Um, as I girl I couldn't stand that. 2 years is too much time. Not even if sex was implied. I don't think someone, boy or girl, could wait 2 years for somebody else just for trying to date and see if they are compatible.