Guys would you wait for a girl?

if you liked a girl and wee two years older than her and she wasn't allowed to date until she was 18 would you wait for her

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably yes, if she's worth it. But what do you mean when you say ''date''? We can leave the sex aside but if I can't do any activities at all with her, how am I supposed to know if I really want her?

0|0
    0|0
    • like if you two were friends

• then yes. If she's really into me and shares same interests and hobbies with me then there is a lot to do during weekends and holidays. Its still a date for me. Nothing to wait for.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait for a girl 2 years for dating? Um, as I girl I couldn't stand that. 2 years is too much time. Not even if sex was implied. I don't think someone, boy or girl, could wait 2 years for somebody else just for trying to date and see if they are compatible.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• 2 years? not for an 18 year old.

0|0
    0|0
    • but you guys have known each other as friends for years previous is what I mean

• Show All
    • okay so not really that close persay.. its a stretch.. but not impossible. spend those 2 years getting closer to him.

• okay thank you

• I don't think I would, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can do that ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks the guy I like is two years older than me we don't talk much he is a really quiet guy but when the time comes for me to date do you think it would be weird if I asked him because im almost positive I intimidate him because im a little taller than him

• Show All
    • why would it matter

• Not really but you seems to be interesting so I might love talking with you๐Ÿ˜ถ n its okay if you won't tell me that๐Ÿ˜Š

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes