What's the point of having a side chick/cheating?

What's the point of having a side chick/ cheating?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Variety mainly, also women seem to like it when you're not too clingy so if you spread yourself around (without them knowing) they're more keen on you. In my experience it's better than putting all your eggs in one basket, she'll probably leave for some richer, better looking, taller etc. dude anyway so what's the point of me being loyal when her loyalty only extends so far? lmao

• Nooo! Don't think like that

• For some women, I would never drop a man for someone for more money. I have to Like him for him and not his money because money and looks come and go. If I truly love him, in going to be there through thick and thin

• You say that, I have no evidence of how sincere you are, but no evidence to the contrary so I'll take your word for it. But remember it's difficult to tell who's genuine and who's not, both sexes have the same problem as assholes/bitches will pledge their heart to you, only to... upgrade, blind trust is foolish. Certainly the majority of people are selfish and disloyal, your emotions cloud your judgment when you're infatuated with someone and you put them on a pedestal, despite the odds that they're just like everyone else. I won't do that anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't ever quite understood that either. I guess they want a stable girlfriend to help them through stuff, do things for them, and basically have someone reliable who adores them. Yet, they're not quite ready to commit and/or they feel more powerful if they have someone on the side. If their chick ever left them or dumped them, they wouldn't be heartbroken because they have the other girl as a "rebound." I still don't understand why you would hurt someone you love, but I suppose they just don't want to be vulnerable. (They're still jerks though. There is no excuse for cheating.)

• Yes I think that's what it is, but to me it's crazy