Guys: What are things you do when you like a girl?

What do you do when you like a girl? Be very very VERY specific lol
What do you do to or with her? How do you act when you're around her?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing, except daydreaming about her 24/7.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask for her phone number

• I make a mental note of it.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a guy, but from my experiences, it's always the same pattern. Every guy who has done these certain things ends up saying he's liked me:
    Locks eyes. Guys are visual creatures, and won't look too long at something they don't find attractive. Especially women. What they look for when locking eyes with a woman, is 1.) Attraction on her part. Trying to see if she is attracted, too. 2.) For her to lock eyes back. This also shows attraction (to them, anyway). Eye contact is huge, when it is lingered - even the slightest.

Guys also smile more when they are around the girl they like. She doesn't even have to say anything super funny, and they will chuckle and smile just because it's her. When you like someone, they become funnier to you because you know them personally and just like them.

Body language. He will angle himself completely to you even if in a group of people. He will have open posture. Also, he will lean in close to you when saying something. He will also avoid your personal space, but slowly.

And this leads to touch. Men will touch girls to test their boundaries, and to try and break the touch barrier. It is a fact that touch creates attraction and is also, many times, the result of attraction. This gives him a way to be intimate with you but still in the clear. Touching you in the slightest ways like for examples: nudging your arm when saying something funny, tap on the knee or leg or arm, a gentle rub, etc. Anything that includes touch is a man's way of saying "I'm attracted to you." And they also watch for the way you react to those touches, to see if you like it, too. They want to see how much you are letting him do and what you are comfortable with. Soon having it build up more and more until someone says "I want you."