Straight guys, did you ever have a moment where thinking of a guy turned you on, maybe during adolescence?

It's a pretty self-explanatory question. So, vote and feel free to explain.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Guys, why would you vote to see the results? Just answer the question. I should probably take that as a yes though.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been attracted to men, but there was a brief period during adolescence when i was extremely curious to see what it would be like to be a woman. I tried on panties and thongs, and i also tried prostate stimulation. I think it was just a phase because i stopped trying on panties/things a loooong time ago. But to this day i still enjoy prostate stimulation every now and then but only if its during intercourse with a girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Weird... And good!

• Yeah it was weird. I'm not sure what i was thinking at the time, especially since I'm 100% straight and always have been! 😂😂😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Well, when I was entering puberty, there was a guy that was kinda attractive to me. He had somewhat feminine facial features though. After a few months his "attractiveness" faded and after that no other dude caught my attention :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why... why would you even ask this?

https://replygif.net/i/111.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • I already explained it to someone else. Don't feel like doing it again.

• No, I can't say that has happened to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow, I thought maybe at least during puberty guys would have been turned on by almost anything.

• Conan obrien gives me a boner

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't blame you, he sure does make me wet. :p

• No. -------

0|0
    0|0
  • During puberty both males/ females can have tendency to experiment
    with the member of the same sex but not all people are the same way

0|0
    0|0
  • It's embarrassing but yes like once or twice

0|0
    0|0
    • It hasn't happened in a long time?

• Show All
    • Hmm I don't know but I wasn't going through puberty at the time.. No going through puberty I had a thing for teachers heh kinda weird but the truth

• Apparently, it hasn't happened to most guys.

That's not so weird. I know plenty of guys in high school that had a thing for one of the teachers, she was very pretty.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes