Straight guys, did you ever have a moment where thinking of a guy turned you on, maybe during adolescence?

It's a pretty self-explanatory question. So, vote and feel free to explain.
  • Yes
  • No
  • Results
    Vote C
Guys, why would you vote to see the results? Just answer the question. I should probably take that as a yes though.

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been attracted to men, but there was a brief period during adolescence when i was extremely curious to see what it would be like to be a woman. I tried on panties and thongs, and i also tried prostate stimulation. I think it was just a phase because i stopped trying on panties/things a loooong time ago. But to this day i still enjoy prostate stimulation every now and then but only if its during intercourse with a girl.

• Weird... And good!

• Yeah it was weird. I'm not sure what i was thinking at the time, especially since I'm 100% straight and always have been! 😂😂😂