What do you guys do if a girl approaches you first but you don't find her attractive?

If a girl texts you on Facebook wanting to meet you because she likes you or just says hi first but you don't find her attractive what do you think and what do you talk about her later with your friends? Do you make fun of her? Would you give her false alarm?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to say something better that hi. If she's not... unsettling... and has something interesting to say then we can talk, if I think we can be friends then we can meet and be friends and I would just not ever have sex with her. I don't tell anyone anything because... why? And false alarm?