What do you guys do if a girl approaches you first but you don't find her attractive?

If a girl texts you on Facebook wanting to meet you because she likes you or just says hi first but you don't find her attractive what do you think and what do you talk about her later with your friends? Do you make fun of her? Would you give her false alarm?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to say something better that hi. If she's not... unsettling... and has something interesting to say then we can talk, if I think we can be friends then we can meet and be friends and I would just not ever have sex with her. I don't tell anyone anything because... why? And false alarm?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I would just talk to her, but without showing any signs that I want something else besides a possible friendship.
    I think it's rude to not talk to a girl, or ignore her just because you think she's ugly.

4|1
    0|0
  • I would try and talk to her but not lead her on. But who knows, maybe she'd turn out to be interesting and people say that love can make you blind.

Oh, and could it be that you asked this question in reference to yourself? Did you ask a guy who didn't respond back? If so, then don't worry about it. If he's an asshole who talked shit about you then you luckily dodged a bullet with that. But if he's not interested then that's just the end of it, you just have to move on and every thing's gonna be ok.

And in case you're feeling down or are lacking in self esteem, you probably look great. Have a nice day.

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually no but I really wanted to know a guy's reaction because every guy expects a girl to make the first move in my town. I was only interested

• I wouldn't make fun of her I'd just think of the first excuse that I can think of to not date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think fb is not best thing to meet right

0|0
    0|0
  • I kindly tell her she's ugly.

0|0
    2|1

What Girls Said 1

• He wouldn't enoursge further conversation

1|0
    0|0