Whats your advice for me?

Hello Guys..

Well I've been having some issues with my boyfriend, I mean I have them if its for him everything is perfect.. But this is whats happening..

He lives like 30 min away and we barely see each other bc either me or him have a car.. So he barely text me I mean we do talk everyday but I wait for hoours for him to answer, and it annoys me a lot, bc I mean I can understand that while he is working we can't talk that much, but after he's done, he just go with his friends and smoke weed and I mean I don't care either if he is with his friends but at least send me a message you know.. So we haven't spend quality time together since las month so I asked him if he could come this week but he said he got a low check this week so he has no money, but I mean he does have money to buy weed but not to come see me? I don't know what to do, I mean I want to talk to him about it but I don't want to do it through the phone.. but I don't see him either soo I don't know..

What do you think?

Thank you for your time.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i think he is not putting much effort into this relationship, if you are not his priority than i think you should consider breaking up with him, if you think he is able to change than call him and tell him exactly what you feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get out of it now. When I started dating this guy he was extactly how your explaning always smoking with his friends and when I go over he would still want to go smoke with them it a not fun he won't learn unless there's one day he will HAVE to stop maybe for a good job or something. You'll be miserable because he won't pay no mind to you while he's smoking cause he's always high.