Do you think she has a better body than me?

I'm 30 years old, fit, pretty face, loving, sweet, a great mom and I have a career. All good qualities right? I dumped my boyfriend whose 23 years old and he moved on rather quickly! 4 years down the drain. The girl he's talking to is 18 but she's fat among other horrible things.

I'm pretty sure he's slept with her while we were together. I treated him so good but it wasn't mutual. Unfortunately we have a 1 year old child together. I never thought I'd have my first child this late in life and not with an asshole, but I love my baby.

Anyway in my default picture I'm the girl to the left and the new girl he talks to is to the right. I don't get it? Her face is pretty disgusting and ugly too. I worked hard to get my body back together after I gave birth to our daughter.
Updates:
Click on my default photo to expand the picture.
I realized how stupid this question was lol. Must be my hormones but I do think my body looks way better than hers with and without clothes. I guess I should just focus on my daughter and I. :-)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Left is thin, right is overweight, I'm not into either so I'll just be moving on...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww is that your daughter? She's soooo cute. Adorable. Can I have her? Lol jk jk.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• i see only your daughter (maybe) in your profile pics

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no pic but i think becaus she is younger?

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 100% better... she is fat.

1|1
    0|0
    • Well thanks she is pretty fat. But I'm changing my default picture to my daughter now. Thanks for answering my question. And thanks to everyone else who answered but I don't want any more opinions. :-)

• Left looks better

1|0
    0|0
  • She probably does.

1|1
    1|1
    • He likes thicker women?

What Girls Said 1

• This is a joke right? Hell yes you look better!

1|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes