Do you think she has a better body than me?

I'm 30 years old, fit, pretty face, loving, sweet, a great mom and I have a career. All good qualities right? I dumped my boyfriend whose 23 years old and he moved on rather quickly! 4 years down the drain. The girl he's talking to is 18 but she's fat among other horrible things.

I'm pretty sure he's slept with her while we were together. I treated him so good but it wasn't mutual. Unfortunately we have a 1 year old child together. I never thought I'd have my first child this late in life and not with an asshole, but I love my baby.

Anyway in my default picture I'm the girl to the left and the new girl he talks to is to the right. I don't get it? Her face is pretty disgusting and ugly too. I worked hard to get my body back together after I gave birth to our daughter.
Click on my default photo to expand the picture.
I realized how stupid this question was lol. Must be my hormones but I do think my body looks way better than hers with and without clothes. I guess I should just focus on my daughter and I. :-)

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Left is thin, right is overweight, I'm not into either so I'll just be moving on...

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww is that your daughter? She's soooo cute. Adorable. Can I have her? Lol jk jk.