How should I ask my husband about this?

My husband and I share an office at home and I walked in to do some work and saw his computer open and on. I stated doing my work and his computer started making those noises from incoming emails. I walked over just to close and turn off his computer but the email was open so I could see that the emails were pictures from his female assistant who's 21 and incredibly pretty. The pics were from a romantic weekend get away that was supposed to be a business trip in LA. There was even a sex tape and pictures. I want to ask him about it and give him a chance to explain but he can get violent when he feels that he's being wrongly accused of something. How should I ask him about it with out him getting to upset/ violent?

810

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ask, just leave. You should have kept a copy of the emails for your use in divorcing his ass. Get a gun for your protection and leave. It's horse shit that you have to be scared of how this ass hole will violently react when you bust him with red handed evidence that he fucked his 21 year old assistant on a "business trip" that you no doubt helped pay for. Get the best attorney you can, get a gun (and learn how to use it effectively, and don't hesitate if you. need to) and a restraining order and take everything that is due to you in the divorce. Then cut ties. If there are kids, make sure they are safe first and make sure you can keep them safe while divorcing. Obviously if you know he can be violent, then he has in the past. If you stay you are putting yourself, and your kids if there are any in danger, because if he has hit you in the past then he will find reason to in the future. Also if there are kids you are teaching them that this is ok. The boy will be more likely to become an abuser and the girl will be more likely to be abused and stick around for more, just like her mom did. There is no excuse for his actions and none for you to stay. It will not change unless you get out.