How do I get him to please stop?

There is this senior in my P. E class and he always stares at me. He always follows me around everywhere. When he stares at me everyone notices and feel scared for me. It's a really creepy stare and he will not leave me alone at lunch. How do I get him to kindly stop?
Updates:
A senior in high school

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him to leave you alone, but don't do i't publicly (he'll be very embarrassed and might do some crazy shit).

But if he still persists then tell him to fuck off, even if the rest of the class hears.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• He probably has a crush on you but is either really shy or is just a creepy kinda guy, why not say to him "can you stop looking at me its making me feel uncomfortable" or say "why do you keep looking at me"

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell him straight up how you feel. Or get someone to him for you.
    Some guys are so damn creepy. I had a couple at my High school.
    They were so odd..

1|2
    0|0
  • This guy has a crush on you, but is probably too shy to approach you. Have a male friend go talk to him and ask him why he is always staring at you.

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe he is crushing on you but is afraid to do anything about it.

you just gotta tell him you're not interested and please leave you alone

0|1
    0|0
  • I said there must be someone that has a crush on you behind the sunshine and coconut tree. ahha. Now my words work. But wtf I didn't expect to send a creeper there.

Jk but what does he look like? Lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I had your problem a couple of days ago and best thing iv learned is ether ignore him, if that doesn't work then just tell him straight up that you've noticed him mirin and you'd like him to stop

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with Anon. Otherwise get one of your guy friends *preferably an intimidating one* to set him straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can tell him yourself to stop being in your presence, otherwise just tell a teacher.

0|0
    0|0
  • give him the look or better yet talk to him muster your courage and tell him kindly

0|0
    0|0
  • stare back he will get unconfortable i guess xD

0|0
    0|0
  • You could try politely asking him what he is staring at and that it is rude to stare. A swift knee to the tests also could work if he doesn't wear a cup in gym class

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't. "Tell an adult", etc.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes