If a guy calls you "hot" does that mean he's not intrested in anything more then hooking up?

From my experience guys who call you beautiful are serious about dating you.. Guys who call you hot just want you for your body, correct?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It can mean he is interested in you rather than just hooking up. The word "hot" is unfortunately the only complement that some guys will feel comfortable giving. Its a shame guys are so afraid of saying you are beautiful or gorgeous. But no, just because he said you were hot doesn't mean that he is only interested in hooking up with you.