Why would you cut off a friend?

're posting: What are some reasons you would cut off a friend? Like not return calls, not open Facebook messages etc?
We have hung out a couple times alone but never said that we were dating. We were going to hang out again then he suddenly stopped responding? I don't get it, I thought we were at least friends?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I give people chances. But if a friend won't stop talking about me behind my back I draw the line.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like him and I've mentioned that to one person I thought I could trust, I don't know if she said anything? I know she likes him but she's married
      I have never ever said anything negative, I've actually defended him

• Show All
    • Yeah maybe, thanks for the advice!

• You're welcome.

Good luck, hope it all works out. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• if he acts jealous towards me then i'd cut ties with him

0|0
    0|0
  • What are "friends"?

0|0
    0|0
    • We used to work together, spent time getting to know him on a one on one basis, never declared anything, never did anything physical, not even a kiss, but he seemed nervous around me before and kind of shy?

What Girls Said 1

• I've only done it once.

We had problems because i would say one thing and she would take it in a different way. I was unintentionally hurting her feelings.
    Shed get mad then not tell me why.
    By time i figured out what the problem was she wouldn't let me explain what happened.
    If she just told me in the first place , I'd be able to explain my intent rather than her interpretation.

After that she started spreading rumors about me while pretending to be nice to me. So i cut her off entirely. I didn't need the drama or negativity.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes