Guys how do you feel when you hug a girl you are interested in?

My friend gives the fuckin best hugs! I love it! He was doing in to cheer me up I was depressed of something i did that was overly embarrasing and legit tears running down my face for no joke 25 mintues and he came over and hugged me knowing that he would make me cry more.
He hugged me really tight and it was blissful but when i was being held i heard his heart beat so loudly it kinda made me calm.
So how do you guys out there hug your crush, girl or even friend?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a difference. If it was a casual friend or my mom, its just a light touch. But if it was my crush (assuming she would let me) or my gf, i would hug them extra tight. Probably almost too tight, and i would press oyr bodies as cl

• (Got cut off) close* together as possible. I'm also extremely emotional, so i might end up crying a bit every now and then just for no reason. My heart would also beat very fast and i would get butterflies in my stomach. It feels kinda tingly

• Aww thankyou. Ugghh come to think of it i could use a hug right about now xD

• same just need cuddlessss

Most Helpful Girl

• In heaven ahahah xD usually they give long and tight hugs! <3

• omg ikr! just tall guys give the best hugs when they wrap their arms tightly and place their head either on yours or shoulder! I love to cuddle against their neck it makes me feel closer to him ;)

• What are you talking about! You're awesome for doing the same!!!
      That is so sick that I found someone that does the same yuss! I am not weird!

• Hahahahaha you're never alone ;)