Would a guy feel hurt if a girl doesn't give him importance and wants to get away from him?

Kind of like... am I that bad? sort of reaction

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it would hurt. I mean, unless you have a good reason for wanting some time away from him, nobody deserves to be neglected like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I barely know the guys who usually pull of these weird things, so I am kind of like... dude I don't even know you? lol

• Oh, well if its someone you barely know, that's different. It may damage their ego, but they wouldn't feel abandoned by someone close to them.

• If it bothers them more than an acceptable level are they obsessive or is it an unhealthy crush on you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys are all different To ur surprise some can be clingy whereas others need their space

0|0
    0|0
    • See here's the thing with me, if I liked the guy, that's when I'd care.

Otherwise I'd be like meh.

Today in the elevator some guy was being kind of rude, I was like, lol like I care. Before going I didn't even bother responding to what he said, if he feels bad then so be it.

So when guys think, 'OH MY GOODNESS SHE'S A GIRL,' I just find it amusing. So what? If I give them no importance, are they really going to take it to heart just because I'm a girl? That's crazy

• Show All
    • :( I'm not a monster lol I just think it's fun to watch them know how it feels.

I've seen guys like that treat other girls badly/not give them attention, now it's like the tables are turned

• I totally get that but sometimes the people u act like that to aren't like that and in some cases u could be the mean one. It all depends who ur doing this to

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yes guys having feelings to and they can get pretty intense but it all depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think anybody would be hurt by that, to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he was behaving like a moron, yelling and screamig for my attention what does he expect?

• i'd do the same to her if that happened!

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of yeah?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes