(Body Features) Is there something wrong? Or is it normal?

Whenever, I wear a tanktop on a hot day I notice that guys tend to direct their eyes at my breast when talking to me. It makes me feel kind of odd, since I dont know what to do. I'm a 5'0 Asian girl, and I have size 32C. Is this a decent size? Or is it plain odd that I'm tiny?

Like, what exactly goes through a guy's head?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, god damn it yes another tit question. I was starting to get the shakes for a second, there.

The thoughts of the guys looking are probably thinking "those look like nice breasts, I approve of them." There is seriously no more to it than that.