(Body Features) Is there something wrong? Or is it normal?

Whenever, I wear a tanktop on a hot day I notice that guys tend to direct their eyes at my breast when talking to me. It makes me feel kind of odd, since I dont know what to do. I'm a 5'0 Asian girl, and I have size 32C. Is this a decent size? Or is it plain odd that I'm tiny?

Like, what exactly goes through a guy's head?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, god damn it yes another tit question. I was starting to get the shakes for a second, there.

The thoughts of the guys looking are probably thinking "those look like nice breasts, I approve of them." There is seriously no more to it than that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Guys fall into one of two categories. Boob lovers or ass lovers. Me I couldn't care less about tits but I'll look all day at a woman's ass. So yes for some guys its normal

1|0
    0|1
  • truth is for your height are kinda big and unproportional in my opinion

but don't worry there are guys who like petite girls with big breasts

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, I'm curious now. Then for your opinion, what would be the "normal" breast size of someone that is 5'0?

• A-B i'd say basically

• Oooh. My sister is 5'1 and she is a 34D xD I guess it's in the genes to be unporportional

• Probably because they look big on you and they find that attractive so they look

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• GIRL THAT IS WHAT ALL GUYS WANT!!! or at least what i want lol. I'm 5'4ish, have size B boobs and i'm Asian too :P but i have enormous shoulders
    it looks good on an asain with slim body and short is cute (wish i was that height) with that extra bonkers sticking out ;)
    It is normal too be proud and never be ashamed of your body girl! Go show off those treasuress ;)))))))))))))

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahaha. I don't feel like I have much to show off since I'm short. I feel like no guys ever notice me. Guys usually tend to go for blonde&brunette white girls. :/

• Show All
    • Yeaah. I'm Chinese too :D I've never been called pretty, just cute. And hopefully.

• Trust me girl you are beautiful! Sure there are the flaws you see but most people won't notice them and they are so small that they only see what is beautiful that covers all of your flaws.

• What goes through a guys head? TITS!!!

1|0
    0|1
    • Ahaha. Point well said

Recommended myTakes