My boyfriend tells his mother about his sex life? too close to his mother?

Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 months and I've always known he loves his mother since she raised him on her own and they're really close. But he told me he told his mother me and him have been intimate before. Which upsets me because i haven't even met her yet and those are things your mother shouldn't really be knowing i think. Then he told me about a time a girl gave him oral and she felt really bad about it because they weren't in a relationship and he asked his mother for advice and i just thought it was weird that he had told his mother he had just recieved a bj from this girl. and one time we were talking about what we wear at home and he said barley anything and i said isn't that weird with your mom in the house and he said his mother has seen him naked plenty of times before (at the age he is now!) he says he tells him mother mostly everything... Is this normal that he's so open about these intimate things with his mother? are you the same or know someone who is?
1
3