Do most Asian guys (Thailand, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese) think Asian girls are unattractive?

GirlForCase
I ask because I just have a feeling that a lot of Asian guys find the Asian girls from countries I've listed in the question as probably unappealing, but I want to get the opinions from a lot of Asian guys; more answers would give me a trend of the picture. What is your opinion on an Asian girl you see on a normal basis when you're say, running errands at the store or so? Give details if you can about what is it about them that you find unappealing-you can even get poetic if you like. lol

I also hope this question would go big as one question that asked if there are any black girls that like white men, because I REALLY want to know what a lot of Asian guys think...
+1 y
If you want you can go anonymous if you'd like. lolz
4
1