This guy chased me for years and I ignored him, and yesterday he brushed his hand against my butt. Is he trying to piss me off?

Anonymous
So this guy likes me a lot. He'd go way out of his way to get my attention, get to know me, impress me, and be chilvarous. I smiled shyly when he tried to flirt and that's all I did to "encourage him." He gets really nervous around me, his voice changes and he freezes. His cousin randomly told me he has a girlfriend, so i was like what i doche. Then i thought about it and maybe he figured i didn't care about him. He catcalled me (he knows i hate that) and yesterday he let me go first and brushed the back of his hand against my butt. I looked at his face and he was looking off into the distance. Wtf?

He's mad u won't pay him attention- he has a girlfriend but he still likes you
He knows you won't let him in so he stopped worrying about who you are and wants to get laid
It's just another way to get your attention
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
2