Guys, do men who are still single in their 30s/40s actually want a relationship, or are they all just players?

Anonymous
I have just turned 31 and and contemplating leaving a long term relationship that hasn't been working for me. However, I am quite worried that other guys in my age bracket (30-45) seem to only be after sex. The only guys that have expressed an interest in me over the past few years seem to be serial daters who want to date as many women as possible and it seems that if a guy is still single in his 30s/40s, it's beacuse he has a commitment phobic mindset. It seems like men who are actaully interested in relationships already found thier matches in their 20s and the only single men left at 30 and above are all players.
+1 y
Aghh. I just spotted a number of horrendous typos in my question - apologies.
15