Help.. My ex-guy friend sends me nudes all the time. I am not going to tell my certain boyfriend about it?

Anonymous
I have known this guy since high school. We have always been friends.. There has always been something between us even if I consider him as a brother. Only. I meet my certain boyfriend (sophomore) year. I talked to my guy friend and explained to him that we can still be friends but all the flirting and what not had to stop. He got angry.. Told me to dump my boyfriend and declared his love for me.. I wasn't having it and ended our relationship.

Four years after he decided to add me on Facebook and contact me again something I am okay with. We don't talk at all even if he has sent me "hallo" and questions like "how you doing".. I haven't really answered any of it. Lately something strange has happened. He sends me at least two nude pictures a day (or video of him touching himself).. I have of course not seen any of the videos and just deleted it.

I am getting sick and angry of it all and is thinking about confronting him... I don't think I should tell my boyfriend. He will get so angry.. He has dealt with this before (one of my guy friends tried to get with me.. It didn't end well).. So I am doing it all on my own this time. Am I right?
1
3