Why is it so easy for guys to get over girls and find a new one after 2 days?

I was his first girlfriend, his first kiss, first time. He dumped me 5 days ago after 3 years, after that I was coping OK, finally came into terms with it on Friday, and then today I found out that on Friday he said he liked this other girl and she liked him too! Only problem is.. I've been having jealousy issues with this other girl during the last few weeks of this relationship but he told me that he didn't fancy her...

I can't believe that 2 days after he dumps me, he is able to move on so fast! I thought that if I gave him space, absence would make the heart grow fonder. Now I've found this out, it hurts ten times harder, I wish I could forget everything, I wish my parents were here, I wish I didn't have to face them in my class, I wish it wasn't Christmas so soon, I wish he felt regret, I wish I knew a way to just do something and forget about everything. How do I deal with this? How do I deal with the fact I've been replaced by someone else?
5
3