Ex boyfriend won't stop talking crap about me on Facebook. Never had this happend to me. What dose that mean?

It's not bothering I just find it rather annoying & pathetic, specially when I'm trying to be civil. Guess he's just upset because I'm not overreacting childishly, and that I'm taking this as a lesson learned. Only because I separated from my last relationship before I got with this dude.

He's constantly been posting about me but doesn't have the nerves to mention me or have the nerves to message me personally. Or say it to my face.

He's doing it out in the open. As if he's begging for attention.

He's had a history of doing this with past ex girlfriends, girls who turned him down, and sometimes random people just for fun. So I should have knew this would happen after ending it.

Also, this guy practically lives on Facebook. I'm not joking, I'm actually being serious.

I really don't know what it means, help me out. Also, i have to get some of my stuff back from him. And i was thinking of bringing over company incase something goes bad. Because I've seen the way he acts when he's angry and I truly don't feel comfortable being around him. For a guy being super tall & skinny without a trace of muscle.

I am going to contact his mother to ask for his fathers permission for me to have company around because his father owns his place. What do I do guys and gals? Is this the right way?
2
1