I've been seeing a guy for a month and he's recently told me he has spoken to another girl and they planned to meet. Do I carry on seeing him?

Anonymous
I have been speaking to a guy for about a month we previously knew each other but only recently started to become more attracted to one another. We meet regularly and I have met his close friends and family therefore I assumed that I wasn't just a girl on the list of people he's been with. We text and call almost every day but recently he told me that a girl sent him a message on Instagram and they started texting, I was pretty upset as he told me that he was meant to meet up with her that same day but he decided to meet me instead. I appreciated his honesty but I am aware they have been texting a lot and I'm worried he'll become uninterested in me. We haven't really discussed where we're at relationship wise which doesn't bother me too much as it's early days. I'm just a little unsure of whether to carry on with this guy if he will continue to speak to another girl in that way. Any advice?
3
3