What does it mean when a guy calls you his "Queen"?

What does it mean when a guy calls you his queen?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I always called my girlfriend my queen. I think thats one of the most expressive ways to devoting yourself to a girl. " You're my queen, and all other girls are commoners" That was in the first poem I wrote for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means, he is fuckin crazy!!! just kiddin... may be he thinks he is the mighty king of some fantasy land and is in dire need to make some1 his queen!!! politics i tell you... it's a very weird & over the top way of saying, "i like you a lotttttttt"...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• he is most likely a gentleman who can treat you with the respect you deserve.

1|0
    0|0
  • He see you as someone who is strong, a ruler over many things or knowing how to take care of things, have a sound mind, beautiful on the inside etc. I know that it's a common saying within my ethnic group

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• He's putting you on a pedestal! Either you're his queen, and he your king, or he worships you. Either way, he means to communicate that, in his eyes, you stand above all the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • means he wants to treat you like you are the only girl in the world. which he will though he will stop if the girl doesn't treat him like a king in turn.

0|0
    0|0
  • that means u own every step of land u walk on and it's the man's duty to worship her, the king only serves his queen 😏

0|0
    0|0
    • Funny lol

• I mean it tho. a queen means the keys to the castle so he will do anything for u and to keep u happy. if he doesn't then he isn't living up to the standards he put himself on because u are just that good

• It means that he is a king and he wants to pump children out of you but only boys cause he needs heirs.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would but then if i did i would have two queens so it would be awkward. by the way my other queen is of course the mother of dragons born from fire the queen daenerys.

0|0
    1|0
  • Lol I do this sometimes. There’s nothing wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • He's an egotistical fuckwad that thinks he's a king

1|0
    0|0
  • It means he loves you more than anything in the world

0|0
    0|0
  • it means he loves u... and want the same from you...

1|0
    0|0
  • Every King has a Queen

1|0
    0|0
  • He must really like you

2|0
    0|0
  • It means he sees himself as a king.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are the most important thing in his life

0|0
    0|0
  • Black

0|0
    0|0
  • That you are like his mother I guess, I call my mom my queen.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Nope, I always make it super clear that I hate pet names

0|0
    1|0
  • It means you better marry that man one day, that's what it means.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know, but my boyfriend calls me this all the time. Never really thought about it haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I was just thinking this my boyfriend calls me his queen

0|0
    0|0
  • i met him on Facebook and He's a captain in the army has 23 years and won't let me go

0|0
    0|0
  • That he is a keeper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either he's black or he's on a power trip.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means that he likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • itd be cute but hard to get used it

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitch, it means he respects you... lucky girl ✨

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend calls me his queen, I like it. He also will just call me hon or love

1|0
    0|0
  • He’s trying to charm you... to what end? Who knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • He may see u as more than a friend unless you are one of his bestfriends then he may say it as only a friend

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes