What does it mean when a guy calls you his "Queen"?

What does it mean when a guy calls you his queen?

1517

Most Helpful Guys

• I always called my girlfriend my queen. I think thats one of the most expressive ways to devoting yourself to a girl. " You're my queen, and all other girls are commoners" That was in the first poem I wrote for her.

• it means, he is fuckin crazy!!! just kiddin... may be he thinks he is the mighty king of some fantasy land and is in dire need to make some1 his queen!!! politics i tell you... it's a very weird & over the top way of saying, "i like you a lotttttttt"...

Most Helpful Girls

• he is most likely a gentleman who can treat you with the respect you deserve.

• He see you as someone who is strong, a ruler over many things or knowing how to take care of things, have a sound mind, beautiful on the inside etc. I know that it's a common saying within my ethnic group