Is my boyfriend being insensitive about his attraction to another woman?

My boyfriend and I went to a meetup event together and I noticed that there was a woman there who is very beautiful. I forgot about her until he brought her up later by saying that she seems interesting and that he wishes he got to chat with her more. I commented that she is the most gorgeous woman I've seen at all the meetups we've attended, and he said, "Yeah, she is." He also added that "She has this quiet sex appeal" (He has told me many times how much he likes my "quiet sex appeal") I understand that men will always find other women attractive and I get that I was the one who brought up how good looking she is. Then again, he brought her up to begin with by talking about wanting to get to know her more. On one hand, I think it's healthy to talk about attractions to other people with your partner. Within reason! My ex boyfriend used to comment things like, "So and so is a good looking woman" I never felt insecure, probably because he didn't say crap like "Wish I talked to her more" "She has a quiet sex appeal." Is he out of line? What would you do if your partner talked that way about someone else?
6
6