Hoe far does a guy go with commitment issues?

Anonymous
If he has commitment issues, how far will he go? Meaning, if he does want to be with her but he has commitment issues, what does he do? or more like what does he not do? I know my boyfriend suffers from having commitment issues. He def likes his freedom, likes to be seen as an individual. But he has me and he wants to be with me otherwise, he wouldn't have asked me to be his girlfriend and other things. However, he still sucks at a lot of things like he doesn't show me off on social media or in public. We'll show affection in public but he doesn't like hold my hand. On social media, he hasn't exactly like put a pic of us, mention me in a post, nothing. I know that sounds like it shouldn't matter but in reality it does. Some people might use social media in different ways where others are really private but it would be nice if he mentioned me or at least put a pic of us. Whats the problem? he's scared of losing his freedom once he does these things. I hate it. We're "official" but the way we became official wasn't in your most formal way. Its not like he asked me to be his girlfriend and we have an anivarsary date now. We don't have one, if I ask him he's gonna be like whatever and not know. I kind of have an idea of when it is because thats the day we decided to be official so for me, it counts as the date but if I tell him that he's gonna be like "I guess." What is his deal? Are these truly commitment issues? or is he just not that into me? Why would he want to make it official then if he's all half-ass about it? Thats why I wanna know how far will a guy with commitment issues go?
Hoe far does a guy go with commitment issues?
Add Opinion