Is it really that big of a deal not to be wearing a bra? Please help?

I was at my boyfriend's apartment and his friend's showed up to watch a movie and hang out. I had already gotten ready for bed so I was in my panties and his shirt. When they showed up I ran and put a pair of his boxers on before they say me. I figured I was fine but when the movie started my boyfriend was sitting awkwardly and when I moved he would put his arm around me awkwardly to 'discretely' block my chest from their view. I asked him what he was doing at the end of the movie and he said that he could tell I wasn't wearing a bra and that his friend's were starting eventhough they weren't. Is it that big of a deal that I wasn't wearing a bra? Was he overreacting? If it matters I'm a really small person (structure and height) and awkwardly busty for my size.
+1 y
I didn't mean to block anonymous posts. I was trying to be anonymous but checked the wrong box.
7
0