Why don't Redpill / MGTOW guys just start killing women off already?

Anonymous
I always have to see men on here talking about how evil and disgusting women are. Literally every single question there is a guy expressing his hatred for women, even if it is totally unrelated to the question. So if you hate women enough to avoid us at all costs, throw fits about us online, and say things like we deserve to suffer and are evil why not just get it over with and start doing what you obviously want to do? Start with your mom, your sister, your aunt, kill them, and live in a glorious man only world until the human race dies out. The level of hatred I see on here everyday from men against women is tiresome so put your money where your mouth is! I've been hurt by and abused by men all my life, I'd love it if the next time a man rapes me or beats me he just fucking got it over with and killed me. My dad should have killed me years ago because all he does is hurt me I know it's what he wants. What are you men waiting for? MGTOWs what are you waiting for? Get it over with already!
13
0