CALLING ALL SEXY NERDS (that means all) HELP ME OUT What do smart and nerdy guys like in a girl?

Anonymous
Ok so I like this boy and he is like the smartest kid in the class. He is so cute. But at the same time he is so nerdy. Like sexy nerdy lol. Omg so a few times I caught him looking at me I don't know about other times. He is just so nice and cool 😍. Gosh he is just everything. But he isn't the type to be all out there so I may have to make the first move. So what are some things that smart nerdy boys like in a girl? Do they like thing the same things as other guys? Omg like is this to broad of a question? If so just give me somethings you like. I don't know. Just tell me something.
+1 y
It is just so confusing because I am kinda popular so everybody is always in my business and they think I like another guy. Gosh I hope he doesn't think that. Just help please
7
1