Gave guy on Tinder my phone number… no response yet… normal or not?

Anonymous
I started talking to this guy on Tinder a week ago. He told me I seem really pretty and started asking me a bunch of questions, such as - where are you from? are you a student (in the city we live in)? what university do you study at? what part of the city do you live in? how tall are you? He also included smiley emojis in almost every message.

In response to his university question, I said something like, "Studying... mostly procrastinating at (name of university). He wrote back that he is procrastinating at (name of different university). He proceeded to tell me, "we should procrastinate together" and I responded "Haha I mean, that only makes sense." He followed up with two laughing emojis.

About a day later, I responded and told him: I'm deleting this! Have whatsapp? Hit me up sometime! :p :p (insert my phone number).

He responded immediately with: Ok I will! :p

It's been 2 days... and I haven't heard anything. I know 2 days isn't anything to panic about... but thoughts? Do most guys really wait 3 days?
4
1