Guys if you do this stuff for a girl, what type of feelings do you have for her?

I've been with this guy for 2 years but weve not really ever talked about what we are or the feelings we have for each other. Lately he seems to be very sweet towards me like more so than usual. I've been sick and when I told him I stayed home from work he came over and brought me medicine, I made a mistake about when I got paid so right now I don't have any money or any food and he said he'd cook us up a dinner and I could have the leftovers. I used to be vegetarian but I was young and wasn't being healthy and got sick so I started eating meat again but I still have a hard time with stuff that has bones or is bloody all my meat has to be well done and he said he'd even take the bones out of the chicken for me. He tore a muscle in his chest/shoulder area so we haven't really got to cuddle much and last night we slept on a different end of the bed and he had text me today that although he was hurting and having trouble sleeping it helped to switch ends so he could be closer to me. He bought me a pair of gloves to keep my hands warm when I drive because I don't have heat in my car. He has me confused with how he feels for me but lately he seems to really care about me and wants to spend a lot of time with me, pretty much if we are both off together we are together.
3
1