If he just wants to hook up, why does he care what I do or who I talk to?

We have been hooking up for the past year. We first hooked up and had sex after a night out. A month later he asked me out on a date and we hung out again after, but since I was going back to school we just hooked up when we saw eachother.

We never really talked about our feeling ever until last night when I asked him if it was just about sex/ if he just wanted to sleep with me, he said he was not answering that. So then I asked if he liked me and he said of course and I said I did too and cared about him, he was sort of in disbelief about that... saying that I hurt his feelings or something like that

A few months ago one night out he made a rude comment so I refused to kiss him and he got mad & left, we didn't really talk for two months. He thought I had "rejected him". And a week got pretty jealous when I was on the phone with another guy and said I wasn being "mean"

0
1