Why is my boyfriend behaving like this?

me and my boyfriend have been together a month now, before that we were good friends. It took him a week or so to come round to the idea of us being together but we made it official and things were good, up until last week. normally we would make plans and arrange when to see each other but this week he's not made any attempt to see me, when normally he would and we'd plan together. I rang him to ask about this and then eventually suggested tonight. so that was that, today came and he cancelled, giving a really petty excuse and said i'll see you tomorrow, but it seemed like he was reluctant, and he never usally cancels. aside from him cancelling tonight he hasn't tried to contact me when normally he would text random stuff. Alongside this, he has a good female friend who he is going to see at the weekend and stay over as she lives a couple of hours away. I wouldn't normally worry except they have slept together in the past, but he assured me before that they are just mates. the fact that he's been distant with me coupled with him going to see his friend at the weekend is making me worried... i don't know how to deal with either, at the moment i've just left him alone and waiting for him to contact me again. i know i should trust him, i don't care about him having female friends but it's the staying over bit i'm not comfortable with and he is aware of that. But by him being distant this week and not really talking about his weekend plans is making me worried about where i'm at with him :S
Why is my boyfriend behaving like this?
Add Opinion