Is he interested in me?

I volunteer at the hospital. I never really notice this x-ray tech (don't know his name) until he came up and talked to me one day (this was several months ago. After that, I don't recall any memories of having a conversation or encountering him a lot. Until this one day I saw him, I wore jeans for the first time to volunteering because something happened to my other pants. And as I was walking towards the cafeteria, he saw me and said, Hey what's up. I haven't seen you in a while. It was just a friendly conversation until he says, Oh you're wearing jeans. You look good in them, and then I noticed he was staring me up and down. And then I just said thanks and walked away. Later on that day, he joked around with me. And I was restocking urinals, he came in and leaned into me and said, I was stuck in traffic the other day and those could've helped me. And then today, I went into the second department not expecting to see him there. When I walked passed him, I saw that he looked at me. Also, there was this other time when he was talking to a nurse and all of a sudden he saw me and waved at me. And then today, I was just in the room restocking stuff and he was outside. All of a sudden he just greeted me and he asked me when does my volinteering end. And then when my shift was almost ending, he asked me when I was done and I noticed that he looked at his watch and he said Oh you're almost done in a different tone. What could these things me? Is he just trying to be friendly or could it be something more because he could be like that to anyone?
Is he interested in me?
Add Opinion