Guys please I need help!!! I asked him if he has a crush on anyone & he said Not really & now he won't reply any of my texts or like my posts?

I don't understand what I did wrong. I asked him if he has a crush on anyone and he said Not really and I said I'm kind of the same cuz I'm pretty sure the guy I like doesn't feel the same and that I'm great at picking the guy's that don't care and rejecting the ones that do. Now he won't reply any of my texts and he doesn't like any of my posts anymore like he used too. What is his problem? What did I do wrong? PLEASE I NEED HELP? Anyones opinion PLEASE!!
+1 y
He is a really shy guy and I told him months ago I liked him and he was fine with it and would still hug me all the time and ever since we first met he has always been really nervous around me and I've seen his hands shaking a few times and he always treats me different than everyone else...
+1 y
But then he likes my status on Facebook I don't understand him at all.
1
0