Does it mean anything if he gave me a hug after dropping me off?

now I'm probably over thinking it because I like him. If it was another guy I'd think it's normal but I don't know we've never hugged before.

And I haven't been in many male friend's cars where I'm sitting in the passenger seat.
The only instance I can think of is this guy friend who I went out for ice cream with but it was so awkward like he parked and looked at him then JUST GAVE ME A HAND SHAKE! Later he tried to be more flirty when I called him out of it.

I mean this guy I'm asking the question about has my number but we hardly text just talk in class. I can't tell if he sees me as just a friend since he's a little stand offish with this douche bag type of attitude. He seems to stare a lot intensely but he's not flirty.
+1 y
*Called him out ON it (not of)
+1 y
He's definitely not the one for me.
He completely ignored me in class esp in the presence of other classmates.

Then he texts me asking for hw help!

I kept a distance but now that the semester is over I guess I should delete his number but I wouldn't mind being friends
4
4