Guys, I need some help?

So the guy I am currently seeing was having sex with another woman before more. Now were not excatly offical (and sleeping together, I know I'm weak) but of course he was seeing her to. Now we didn't excatly have sex right away, we were going to but he was having trouble getting it up. The next day he came over and addmitted to me that he had slept with this other women before hand but claimed he wouldn't have if he knew I had feeling for him. He also addmitted that he went to pick her up for the bar (because she called and asked him to) but it was to end things between them. As far as I know he dropped her off and went home. The night he spent with me he wanted more then just sex. He offered to take me out to dinner, wouldn't let me walk on the outside of the sidewalk, told me that I was beatiful, he even carried me through a puddle and to his car (after we had sex), and asked when he could see me again. So this girl keeps texting him, he says he isn't texting her back , I have not yet stolen his phone to conform this. Is he telling the truth about wanting to be with me? Or is he trying to keep her on the back burner just incase.
Guys, I need some help?
Add Opinion