Could he like me, is using me, playing games, has someone else low key, or other?

Yes. So this guy I happen know. He has reached out to me on the 19th and 20th. And I just wanted to know his true intentions. And why he has now decided to get in touch with me since the last time we talked. (Smh) Sure.. ok... I will admit we did have a sexual relationship with each other. And the only reason why he took off from last time we talked. Was because him and I didn't agree and see eye to eye on a situation we had. So I had called him out on his lies and bullshit he has been doing. So I guess he got pissed and took off and didn't want to admit the truth or maybe didn't want to fuss I don't know. But now he is coming back around for? But see this isn't the first time he has done thiS. This has happen after we might had had sex, or either he stops txting me. So I'm confused on why he keeps coming back. After he has MIA on me once before. I haven't talk to him since he wrote me, so what should I do? Thanks?
2
2