Am I friend zoned or is he interested?

Okay so this guy and I have been talking for about 7 weeks and he's always replied and been interested in me and stuff.. Like we had a lot of similarities and we get on. We've seen each other at school functions and we pretty chilled. Yesterday we were going to this huge festival and I bumped into him, he saw me twice and never said hello so I got over it and deleted his number and kissed another guy. Then I saw him later on and we chilled, we just chatted and got a drink and stuff - was fun. But he would look away sometimes and be a bit off but he is really laid back like that but I don't know... Then his mate came up to me and asked if I hooked up with this guy and I had but I lied but they knew I did and this guy I like was like "Did you really?" So don't know if he cared or what. Then I went off and did my own thing then at 2am when I was leaving he messaged asking if I was still there and why I was leaving and stuff.. So I don't know If he's interested or not and now we taking and he hasn't tried making plans so I don't know if I should initiate anything? Please help
Am I friend zoned or is he interested?
Add Opinion