Guys, Why is he acting weird after our date?

I met this guy online dating about a month ago; and since the first day we met, we have talked all day and everyday. We talked about our familes, work, random things, and I really have enjoyed getting to know him. He asked me out on Saturday for the first time and I was so excited. The date went really well; the conversation flowed and to me it seemed like there was a connection. The only problem is now he is practically ignoring me and I don't know why. We used to text so much and talk on the phone and when I say, "How was your day?" or anything like that, he blows me off, or if he does respond, it's something really short and that is the only thing he will say to me all day. As much as I do like him romantically; I like him as a friend first and foremost, and I feel like since our date maybe he doesn't even want that. I don't know what to do. I don't know why he changed or if I did something wrong. I want my friend back, and even though I have feelings for him; I am ok with him not liking me. I just want things to go back to normal. I am willing to push my feelings aside and be just his friend if that is what he wants; I just want him in my life, because he is the first person that I have ever had a connection like that with. What should I do or say to him? Please help!
Guys, Why is he acting weird after our date?
Add Opinion