Guys, why does he keep throwing it in my face that he is getting married?

I have been pretty depressed and lonely lately. Last Christmas, my ex fiancee left me for someone else a week before the wedding and since then I have had a plethora of failed dates. My guy friend knows this and I told him that we can talk about anything but relationships. He recently got engaged and keeps throwing it in my face. He sends me pictures of the rings that he and his fiancee bought, he sends me pictures of his wedding invites, and even asks if i would like to accompany his bride to be while she picks her dress. it makes me feel so low and sad and even though i have told him repeatedly that I am not in the emotional nor mental state to listen; he still torments me with wedding details. I feel bad blocking him, because he is my friend, I just want him to stop. What can I say to get through to him that I want him to stop?
3