Am I too hypersensitive from these critical comments the guy I'm dating has said about me?

So this guy I was dating had commented on the fact that I lost some weight. We had only been dating a month and he was already noticing this. We went to California together and my acne cleared up from the hot sun and he pointed this out. I've been trying to grow out my hair but it only grows a certain length and he asked if it grows any longer. Am I just being hyper-sensitive or are these borderline jerky things for a dude to be saying early on in a relationship...

Meanwhile, the guy is still a bit overweight (he already lost like 20 pounds and could lose maybe 10-20 pounds more), he has exzema so his skin isn't the clearest (lots of red patches), and he has a the start of a balding patch on his head. Is he just pointing out his own insecurities on me or what?
2
1