You guys convince me he likes me, cause I don't believe it. All of my friends say he does, but I can't believe them?

I liked him as soon as I saw him, but I was sure that he'd never lay his eyes on me or ever talk to me. One day, the last empty spot in lab was next to him, so I sat there. I was absolutely not expecting him to aknowledge my presence whatsoever. But he engaged the conversation thanks to my DBZ phone case. He asked me a question to which he already had the answer, but he wanted to start talking to me. Ever since, we had short talks that he'd always engage even though we were both too shy to talk to each other. It took 2 months to finally fully open up to each other. I said "hi" one day when he sat next to me during the main class and a long conversation started. The next Th, I saw him at the library where I work. He saw me, waved at me, but I interrupted him. He walked back and we started to talk while walking out of the building together. The next F, I overheard him and another guy from our class talking about the last Fall Out which I was dying to try. I "butted in" and they inviting me to his place to play the day after. I got there, but the 2nd guy left. It smelled fishy, like it was set up so him and I could be alone. While I was there, his roommates either stared at me or knew who I was. The evening was awesome and at the end, he said that "we definitely should hang out again". I had his # from the day before, so I started texting him. We did during almost the whole Thxgiving break. He'd always take forever to reply but he always seemed happy to receive a text from me cause he says my name a lot, adds lots of emojis, asks me how my day went, etc. Last Monday, he waited for me after class. We walked out of the building together when his sister joined (she's in our class too), she looked at me a weird way. We made plans for the night, but he had things to do and got caught up into something so it didn't happen. I was upset he bailed. Today, our "self-assigned" seats were taken, so we sat at different spots. He sat next to me while he could have sat anywhere else.
+1 y
I was skyping my mom before class and he said "hi" to her. He waved at her shyly, I laughed at him and he said "I don't know what to say". He stayed with me during the class intro but soon we had to pair up with our initial partners so he went back with his sister. I had to leave early so I left the room pretty quickly. What had happened pumped me up so I thought about asking him to hang out. Again, he took forever to reply. He said that he already had plans. I know it's Friday but still...
+1 y
All of this made me believe he liked me back, but he bailed a first time and refused to do something tonight. It really discouraged me. I can't believe he likes me and I'm 75% decided to give up on him...
I forgot to mention: earlier, when he sat next to me, his sister sat in front of us and, I didn't hear all of what they said, but at one point, she said "Oh you're gonna love it!". I don't know if she was talking about partnering up with me or something else. I have no idea what's going on...
0
1