Guys, What were that talking about? Guys please help?

Okay so my crush and his friends always stare at me during lunch and it's been going on pretty much all year. My crush and I have this skinny love relationship where we don't talk but we know we like each other i think because we always stare at each other and walk by each other. Every time i stare at him he gets this smile on his face and same for me. Yesterday though during lunch he and his friends weren't staring as much. Towards the end of the period i saw him kind of looking at me and then he got up and walked towards the bathroom and turned around and told his friends something and then rushed to the bathroom. One of his friends who always stares at me during lunch with the rest of his friends followed him quickly too. Then they came out of the restroom like 2 minutes later. I was just with my friends talking but i was looking at what was going on. He looked all serious. Then the bell rang and my friend hugged me by surprise and i started laughing and smiling and like 2 of his friends that were talking to him before just stared back at me.

Then after the class after lunch he walks by me while I'm with my friends talking and he usually always stares at me while walking by and gets this little smile on his face when i stare back. Yesterday i think he was staring but when i stared back he had no facial expression. Then after my 7th period i usually walk by him too and i'm not sure if he glanced at me or not.
1